December 2013 – Another year has passed and isn’t it always at this time of year when we sit back and remember the year that was. Another big one for The Main Event, with milestones to celebrate, new clients to welcome and of course sincere gratitude and appreciation to all the people who have supported and been part of the journey.
I wanted to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a safe and happy festive season. We look forward to connecting with you all in 2014 – Happy New Year!
As I write and reflect I do want to share some of the highlights. So in summary 2013 went something like this…
*A jammed packed Melbourne Business Awards Event Calender was announced with numerous successful events held throughout the year
* We were excited to be part of the operations for the AITD/ARTDO International conference for the Australian Institute of Training and Development – Thanks to the outstanding volunteer staff who assisted
* We welcomed the Committee for Wyndham on board running a number of events throughout the year, concluding the year with a Gala dinner for 200 @ Werribee Mansion
* For the second year we were appointed as the Match Day Event Agency for RaboDirect during the RaboDirect Melbourne Rebels 2013 Rugby Season – congratulations to the promotional team who worked onsite during the games, Great Job 🙂
* Once again we were honoured to work on the Australian Open International Trophy Tour for Tennis Australia planning and then traveling throughout the month of October to China, Singapore and Hong Kong showcasing the Men’s & Women’s Tennis Trophies – Great trip & great team what more can I say (Check out the video)
* We welcomed WRICA on board and are well into the planning for the 2014 Careers Expo
* In July we celebrated The Main Event’s 2nd Birthday!!
Plus much, much more…
- Meeting and connecting with numerous great people
- Assisting with Charity Events
- Lending an Event hand for friends and colleagues at a variety of events
- Providing knowledge and insight where we could
- Moving into our new home @ Gordon Studios
- And generally working with our clients to assist them achieve their outcomes
We look forward to staying in touch with you and thank you again for your ongoing support of The Main Event, we couldn’t do what we love without the support of fantastic clients THANK YOU.
Wishing you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS & AMAZING NEW YEAR